The South Indian Bank (SIB) is the most popular bank in India. Its net banking portal offers several services to its customers, such as e-commerce and mobile banking. There are various ways to access SIB’s Internet Banking Portal. In this article, we will discuss all of them so that you can use your SIB account hassle-free!
What is SIB?
SIB is a South Indian bank that offers services to customers in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of the South Indian Bank Limited. The SIB’s head office is located at Chennai, India and it has more than 800 branches in India with the presence of its subsidiaries such as State Bank of Travancore (SSTL), Vijaya Bank Ltd., Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd., Punjab National Bank Ltd., Allahabad Bank Ltd., etc.
What is net banking?
Net banking is a secure and easy way of managing your bank account. You can access net banking 24/7, from anywhere in the world. You don’t need to visit the bank or stand in long queues to withdraw money or deposit money. You can pay utility bills online, make NEFT, RTGS and other payments online with ease!
How to Log in to the South Indian Bank Internet Banking Portal?
To log into the South Indian Bank Internet Banking Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to sibnet.in and enter your user id and password in the login form as shown below:
- Click on “Login” button at the top-right corner of your screen to enter into your SIB Net account page after successful login process;
- Then click on Profile link from left side menu bar at top of page for changing/updating personal details such as name, address etc., or banking related information like IFSC code (ICB), Branch Code etc.,
- If required; finally click on Password Change option available under Personal Details > Profile section near bottom right corner of screen where you will be able to change existing password with new one if needed by providing old one along with new one(s).
Go to sibnet.in
To open Sibnet.in login, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to sibnet.in and click on the “Login” button
- Enter your user id and password
- Click on Login
enter your user id
When you are logging into your Sib Net Banking account, the first thing that you need to do is enter your user ID.
User ID is a unique identifier for each user on Sib Net Banking platform. It’s easier to remember and navigate through multiple tabs as well as accounts by simply knowing what your username is. If you have forgotten it or lost it, there are several ways in which one can retrieve their own account details:
- Go through Login page of Sib Net Banking website or mobile application;
- Open email sent by them (if any);
- Contact customer support department via phone call
enter your password
When you’re logging in to your Sib Net account, it’s important that you enter the correct password. Make sure it is at least 8 characters long and has both letters and numbers. Avoid using your date of birth or name as a password; instead think about creating one unique combination that can’t be easily guessed by anyone else.
Make sure that no two logins are created with the same password! If someone finds out what this is, they’ll know how much money there is in their account and then they’ll try to steal it!
click login and navigate to the page
- Click the login and navigate to the page
- Click Login and sign in with your credentials
How to Activate Mobile Banking for the South Indian Bank?
- Go to the sibnet.in home page
- Click on the activate mobile banking link
- Enter your user id and password
- Click on the activate button
How to Change or Reset the Log-in Password of South Indian Bank Net banking?
- Go to sib.in, login and click on the Login option.
- Now enter your user id and new password in the respective fields followed by submitting it by clicking on “Change Password” button below the login name field.
- Once you have changed your password successfully, you will receive an email with your new password in it
Now you know how to open sib net banking login and activate mobile banking for the South Indian Bank.