How to Buy Insurance ICICI TakeCare In insurance App
The icici takecare app is an easy way to buy insurance. It is available on the play store and can be downloaded by anyone. Just go to play store and download it now.
Step 1: Go to play store and download the app ‘ICICI TakeCare’.
- Go to play store and download the app ‘ICICI TakeCare’. Press Tab to write more…
- Download the app from icici website, mobile banking or any other means available online.
Step 2: Select your insurance section.
Now, you need to select your insurance section. You can choose from the following three sections:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Health Insurance
Step 3: Select your insurance type.
- Select your insurance type. You can select from a wide range of insurance plans, including health and life insurance, motor vehicle and home loans, travel accident and emergency services.
- Select your insurance company. The list of companies that are available for you to choose from is quite long in this section but there are some basic requirements that you need to fulfill before buying an ICICI TakeCare In insurance policy from any one of these companies:
- Your bank account number should be valid only if the application form demands it; otherwise it will not be accepted by them as proof of identity or residence address (they may ask for proof like driving license).
- It has been observed that several banks refuse to accept such forms due to lack of proper documentation supporting them which could lead towards rejection process being started right away especially if one tries submitting something else instead since only original documents qualify under this rule set forth by RBI guidelines governing such transactions wherein they stipulate that no photocopies should be produced as proof under any circumstance; instead originals must always be used whenever possible because otherwise potential risks involved would increase exponentially during processing process itself thereby making things unnecessarily complicated for both parties involved here too!
Step 4: Fill up your details.
- Enter your name
- Enter your email id
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your address (house, flat, bungalow etc.)
The next step is to enter the city where you live. If it’s not the same as the city mentioned in Step 2 then select ‘other’ and enter city name. You can also choose any other options like PIN code or post code if necessary.
Step 5: Enter beneficiary details.
The beneficiary is someone who will get the money if you die. You can choose to leave your own family or give it to a charity, or you can choose to name someone else in your will as the beneficiary.
If you don’t have a person or organization ready to receive the insurance money when they are received by ICICI TakeCare Insurance Company Limited, then this money would be given away according to law governing this kind of cover.
Step 6: Click on buy button .
- Click on the buy button.
- You will be taken to the payment page where you can select your preferred mode of payment. You have an option of choosing debit or credit card as a mode of payment for your ICICI Take Care insurance cover.
- Once you have selected a mode of payment, enter in your credit/debit card details and click on proceed button.
The next step is for you to receive confirmation email from ICICI Bank informing about successful purchase of policy and also some important information related with it such as product details etc., so keep this email handy as well along with application number which we will get after submitting our application form online
Now enjoy the insurance facility with icici takecare
Now enjoy the insurance facility with icici takecare. You can get a wide range of insurance options from icici takecare. The best deals are waiting for you in icici takecare. You can get all the details about your insurance policy from icici takecare.
So now you have all the answers to your insurance queries. If you are still not satisfied with this, then we have a lot more in store for you. We will continue with our other articles where we will discuss various topics related to life insurance and wealth management too! Stay tuned for more updates from us.